Celery juice can help to prevent cardiovascular diseases, jaundice, liver disease, urinary tract obstruction, gout, and rheumatic disorder. It also may help to reduce blood sugar levels, blood lipids, and blood pressure. Celery contains high levels of vitamin K and a good amount of vitamin A, vitamin B-2 and B-6, and vitamin C. It also contains folate, potassium, manganese, pantothenic acid, and dietary fiber, as well as antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
You need to choose a juicer for celery carefully to retain the nutrients. But which one is the best?
Based on our research, these are the best juicer for celery:
Best Masticating Juicer for Celery and Best Slow Juicer for Celery
Masticating juicers are the best juicer for celery because they extract the juice gentler and slower than standard juicers, and don’t produce heat as much as standard juicers do. As a result, they produce celery juice with more nutrients preserved and is fresher.
This cold press masticating juicer uses a low speed of 80RPMs. With minimal heat and oxidation, it extracts the maximum amount of nutrients, vitamins, and juice from the celery.
What we love about this juicer:
- Not only for celery. You can make other nutritious juices and drinks, nut butters, baby food, soy / nuts milk, frozen desserts, grind coffee, pasta and healthy snacks. It comes with different sort of accessories to make them. You can change it to be a food processor with a mincing or blending screen.
- Powerful motor dual-stage juicing system, makes it efficient
- It can make more juice out of the celery or other fruits and vegetable than a normal juicer
- Large feeding chute
- 20 years warranty, and another 10 years (total 30 years) warranty for the parts
- In addition to the juicing screen, mincing/blending screen, adjustable end cap with pulp adjustment nozzle, 6 different food processing nozzles, it also comes with juicing sieve, cleaning brush, plunger, juice collection bowl (950ml), pulp collection bowl (950ml), ultem auger and a manual.
What we don’t like:
- Comes with many parts
Best Small Juicer for Celery
This small cold press slow juicer has only 3.7 kg weight. It is easy to use with a simple On and Reverse Button. With the low speed juicing, it produces healthier and fresher celery juice and other juices. It retains more nutrients.
What we love about this juicer:
- It includes 3 filters: fine filter for normal juicing, coarse filter for juices with pulp, and frozen treat attachment for sorbet
- Easy to clean and use. You can put it in the dishwasher
- Only uses 150 watts
- Comes with a 1L juice container and a cleaning brush.
What we don’t like:
- Can only be used as a slow juicer
- Smaller feeding chute
How To Choose A Juicer For Celery
Celery is a vegetable that has many health benefits so it is widely consumed as a juice. To make delicious celery juice, here are tips on how to choose a juicer for celery for your needs.
1. Pay Attention to Quick and Efficient Juicing
The juicer you choose must have a high level of speed and efficiency so that the juicing process you are doing can run smoothly. The speed of the juicer will affect the level of effectiveness you get. If you buy a juicer that has a high speed, of course, you can save more power.
This means a more efficient product. You must understand that all equipment that uses electricity means that your monthly electricity expenditure will be higher than before. Therefore choosing a more efficient tool can save you more money.
2. Select Ease of Operation
Each juicer that comes from various brands certainly has a different operating model. This difference usually depends on which type of juicer you choose. You can choose any type of juicer that suits you.
However, regardless of which juicer model you buy, you should choose a tool that is easy to operate. Choosing a tool that is easy to use will help you get things done more easily and quickly. Your favourite celery juice will be served quickly in just seconds with a device that has a very easy level of operation.
3. Don’t Forget the Easy Cleaning System
It is no secret that any electrical appliance used to serve dishes always needs time to clean. Well, you have to pay attention to this, considering that a juicer is a tool that requires a regular level of cleaning. After each use, you have to quickly clean it so that the dirt doesn’t stick for a long time causing damage.
A juicer that is never cleaned will certainly affect its performance. The product will become very dirty and spoil quickly. So, to avoid this you can choose a juicer that has an easy cleaning system with maximum functionality. Make sure to choose a product that provides easy-to-clean technology.
4. Pay attention to Higher Nutrition Retention While Juicing
A juicer is a tool used to extract juice from fruits or vegetables. So that you get the perfect extract, it’s a good idea to pay attention to the nutrients that can be obtained from your grinding process.
Especially if the juicer you buy is used to make extracts from celery, then, of course, you have to pay attention to the crushing, grinding or squeezing process that occurs. Make sure to choose a product that produces extracts that are high in nutrients.
Don’t waste too much of the celery while you use the juicer. You can find out about how much nutrition is maintained by testing the product first at purchase.
5. Choose a Low Noise Level
To keep your cool, you should choose a juicer with a low noise level. You can even choose a juicer that makes no sound at all. For this sound level, it all depends on the technology being brought at the same time the price offered. The more expensive the juicer, the lower the noise level usually.
You can find how to choose a juicer for celery in the text above. Make sure that you give full attention to that.
Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases