Do you prefer a condenser dryer? With a condenser dryer, you can place it even in a place that do not have any window or fan.
However, as condenser dryer is gentler in drying, it takes longer time to dry the clothes. Hence it is not easy to find a condenser dryer with a high average customer rating.
Best Overall Condenser Dryer Australia 2020
We choose this as the best condenser dryer in Australia because:
- It has the highest average customer rating for a condenser dryer
- With auto-sensing which detects moisture level to prevent under or over-drying
- Comes with a drying rack for things such as shoes, doll, etc
- With 11 drying program options: Air Dry, Delicate, Easy Iron, Everyday, Freshen, Heavy, Rack Dry, Sheets, Time Dry 30, Time Dry 60, Time Dry 90
Best Budget Condenser Dryer
We choose this condenser dryer as the Best Budget Condenser Dryer because:
- It has a better customer rating on average than the other condenser dryer
- With Advanced Sensor Dry which detects the humidity to prevent clothes over-drying
- Refresh Cycle to refresh clothes that have not been used for a long time
- You can change which side you want to open the door from (reversible door). And the door is large, makes it easier to put bulky items in.
- Soft Touch Drum, which creates a gentle environment for delicate clothing
- Include a drain kit so you don’t need to empty the water tank manually
- With extra anti-crease drying option, and easy iron drying program, makes your ironing easier and reduce wrinkles on clothes
How To Choose A Condenser Dryer
Nowadays finding out how to choose a condenser dryer is not difficult. You can find a very easy way to find a condenser dryer that fits your needs. A condenser dryer is a dryer that does not need a drain hose through the outside vent, so it can be placed anywhere in your home that is well ventilated.
Condenser dryers work by condensing the steam inside the engine. You can choose the condenser dryer type to meet your daily drying needs. Well, how to choose a good condenser dryer? Here are some of the tips on how to choose a condenser dryer.
1. Select the Suitable Tube Size
The drying tube or drum that you choose should have the size that suits your needs. Choosing the size that suits your needs will make it easier and more efficient to complete your work. Condenser dryer tubes are usually available in sizes 7kg to 10kg. For small purposes, you can choose a size of 7kg. As for large needs, you can choose a size of 10kg.
2. Check In-Product Filters
Each dryer always has a filter which has a filtering function. To choose a filter in a product, make sure you choose a filter that is easy to remove so that it is easy to clean. You can also choose a filter position that is easy to reach so that you will have no trouble removing the filter. This will help you stay healthy because you avoid back pain. After all, the drying process is quite labour-intensive.
3. Choose One That Has an LED
Why are you advised to choose a dryer that has LEDs? The LED in the dryer has a warning function. The warning LED will light up to let you know when you need to empty the water container or clean the filter. This will certainly make it easier for you to use. You won’t have to worry about when is the right time to empty the water or clean the filter, because the machine will notify you through the LED light that is presented.
4. Anti Wrinkle Feature
The way the dryer works that continue to rotate usually makes any material that is dried looks more wrinkled than usual. For that, you can choose a dryer that already provides anti-wrinkle technology. Various kinds of dryers that are present have anti-wrinkle technology. This technology that is presented will help what you dry remains soft and avoid wrinkles. The clothes you dry will also be easier to iron.
5. Ensure There is Safety Lock
For every type of dryer you choose, be sure to always check its safety features. This security technology is usually an automatic locking system. Children will not be able to open the dryer carelessly because it has been locked automatically by the system. Even children will not be able to press buttons carelessly because the function keys can also be locked. This feature will facilitate and protect your work to make it safer.
Those are some tips on how to choose a condenser dryer for you to try to apply it in your daily life. Whenever you want to buy a condenser dryer, make sure to choose a product that is energy efficient and environmentally friendly. Dryer products with energy-saving and the environmentally friendly label will help save our planet.