There are so many vacuum cleaners to choose from. But which one is the best cordless vacuum cleaner?
According to our research, here is the list of the best:
Best Cordless Vacuum Australia
Why we select Dyson V11 Outsize Cordless Vacuum as the Best Cordless Vacuum in Australia:
- The most powerful suction amongst cordless vacuum cleaner with its Dyson Hyperdymium motor spins up to 125,000 rpm.
- It automatically adjusts its suction power to suit different types of floors. You also won’t need to change the head every time. With its High Torque XL cleaner head, you can use it for various types of floors.
- With the Radial Cyclone technology, the dust will not clog the filter. In another word, it is very unlikely it loses its suction power when you haven’t cleaned the filter.
- It traps 99.9% of particles as small as 0.3 microns
- Huge bin capacity of 1.9 litres, so you don’t have to clean it every time.
- You can choose Eco mode if you want to save the battery, or Boost mode if you want the most powerful suction
- You can see its power and run time on its LCD screen
- It comes with ‘Point and shoot’ hygienic bin, so no more mess when you are cleaning the bin.
- It also includes a wall-mounted dock for easy store and recharge.
- You will also get: FluffyTM cleaner head, Combination tool, Crevice tool, Soft dusting brush, Mini motorised tool, Stubborn dirt brush, and Wand clip
- Excellent average customer rating of 4.7 out of 5.0 according to Google
What we don’t like about this cordless vacuum:
- With such features, no wonder the price is more expensive than other cordless vacuums.
- Slightly heavier than other cordless vacuum
Best Value Stick Vacuum Australia
We choose this Bosch Athlet Cordless Handstick Vacuum as the Best Value Cordless Vacuum Cleaner because:
- Great price
- Longer battery life compared to most other cordless vacuum cleaners. The battery life is up to 60 minutes, whereas other cordless vacuum cleaners normally have 40 minutes battery life.
- Powerful suction with 2400 watt.
- Big bin capacity of 0.9L. Other cordless vacuum cleaners have 0.4L capacity on average
- With its AllFloor HighPower Brush, you can just use one brush for every type of floors. And it is easy to clean too.
- Quick to charge
- With SmartSensor Control. The sensor continuously monitors the appliance to ensure it is performing at the optimal level. When the filter needs to be cleaned, you will be notified by its light display.
- It can stand by its own, so no docking station is required
- Excellent average customer review of 4.4 out of 5.0 according to Google
What we don’t like:
- Only comes with 1 cleaner head: AllFloor High Power Brush
Best Cordless Vacuum with the Longest Battery Life
This new-released cordless vacuum from LG has a battery life up to 120 minutes with its two included interchangeable batteries, so you can clean and charge at the same time.
What we like about this cordless vacuum:
- Long battery life
- Powerful suction with the combination of the Smart Inverter Motor and the Axial Turbo Cyclone, which separates dirt and dust.
- You can vacuum and mop at the same time with its Power Drive Mop
- The 5 step filtration system can capture 99.97% of dust particle as small as 0.3 microns in size
- 10-year warranty on the motor
- The LG Kompressor technology compresses the dust and hair collected in the bin, so it can fit more and save you time from cleaning the bin.
- With ThinQ app, you can monitor and maintain the vacuum cleaner using your smartphone. It alerts you when you need to check the filter, or when the battery needs to be recharged. It also can tell you when anything goes wrong with the vacuum cleaner. As well as the cleaning history.
- You can choose Wall-mount mode, Floor-stand mode, or Compact mode for storing the vacuum cleaner
- The filter is removable and washable
- Change to Slim Power Drive Nozzle when you need to clean tight spaces.
- Come with various accessories and cleaning tools: Multi-Surface Nozzle, Crevice Tool, Combination Tool, Mattress Tool, and Hard Dirt Tool.
What we don’t like:
- Smaller bin capacity
How To Choose A Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Do you already know how to choose a cordless vacuum cleaner? The cordless vacuum cleaner is a type of vacuum cleaner that does not require cables for operation. This type is chosen because it is more practical and very easy to use. You can choose a cordless vacuum cleaner to make your home clean, free of dirt. So, to choose a cordless vacuum cleaner, you must pay attention to the following things.
1. Pay Attention To The Features Offered
Different vacuum cleaners have different features. You can pay attention to every feature that is presented when deciding to buy a qualified vacuum cleaner. Some vacuum cleaners have different features, for example, there is a type of vacuum cleaner that has the feature of emitting ions while in use to provide better air quality.
There are also features with low noise levels. This is, of course, important to make it easier for you to use it because it doesn’t disturb people at home with the sound it makes. You can also choose a vacuum cleaner with a dual capability feature.
Not only dust on the carpet, but a vacuum cleaner with dual wet and dry capabilities can also clean house carpets that are wet due to spilt water. By choosing the suction control feature for soft fabrics, as well as setting the height of the vacuum pole, you can make it easier to use.
2. Check Filters Used
The latest cordless vacuum cleaners generally use HEPA technology which allows the filter to filter dust very well. The choice of a cordless vacuum cleaner that has a filter with high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) technology or a high-efficiency particulate air filter will make the filtering of incoming dust very clean. This HEPA is a must-have feature. Another filter technology is a filter that uses a water filter. Make sure the cordless vacuum cleaner you choose has this type of filter.
3. Check Weights
Because the cordless vacuum cleaner is a vacuum cleaner that doesn’t require cables, you can choose the type of product with a lightweight. This lightweight will make it easier for you to wear and move places.
You can make sure the weight stated in the product description is the total weight by trying to lift it or carry it. An economical and simple design but still looks modern will make cleaning better and easier. So make sure to choose a vacuum cleaner with a lightweight to make it easier for you.
4. Check Required Power
This type of cordless vacuum cleaner does not require cables or electricity when operating. This means this type of product requires a battery that has to be recharged every time it is used. You can choose a vacuum that requires less power to save energy. In other words, choosing a certified energy-efficient cordless vacuum cleaner is the most appropriate choice.
Those are some tips on how to choose a cordless vacuum cleaner for you. You can choose any cordless vacuum cleaner according to your needs. Make sure to always pay attention to the budget.